We currently have an opening for a business affairs manager who will manage the following aspects of TV/radio/digital productions.
· Partnering with production personnel on numerous concurrent TV, radio and digital assignments.
· Managing all talent components of productions including but not limited to negotiations, generating session/residual estimates, preparation and execution of contracts/deal memos/long forms.
· Reviewing presentation materials in conjunction with general counsel to call out any potential legal issues in an effort to minimize Agency/Client liability.
- Negotiating usage rights for all third-party materials (footage, photos, names, etc.)
· Collaborating with the music department when engaging licensors to determine usage rights, respective licensing fees and executing all corresponding licenses.
· Monitoring budgets and working with producers/finance to reconcile jobs when appropriate.
- Managing creative searches for on-camera celebrity talent, content creators, VO’s, etc.
- Tracking commercial/talent usage and executing option terms if applicable.
- Have thorough understanding of social and demonstrated experience negotiating and working with creators/influencers
· Partner with social account team to manage creator/influencer postings, scheduling, and monitoring
· Expertise working in social media and influencer marketing
· 3-5 years of Broadcast Business Affairs and licensing experience at an ad agency.
· Must possess strong knowledge base of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract.
· Can acclimate to a production heavy, fast-paced environment.
· Comfortable with limited domestic/international travel.
· Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, web-based talent payment platforms.