Why work at Deutsch LA? As if working at an agency that has flexible time off, top notch diversity and inclusion initiatives, and office dogs aren’t enough reasons, we’ve got the best people. The ones who are truly passionate about making Deutsch LA the best place to work. We love what we do, and we’re always looking for more people to add their talents to our team. You’ve worked at enough places where the people can be… less than ideal. Why not try an agency where the people care the most? And honestly, being steps away from the beach is also a definite plus.
As a Senior Producer, you will be responsible for executing a wide array of content across multiple platforms. You should have a full understanding of the agency production process and experience working on high-paced and challenging projects. Your body of work should reflect your expertise across many different types of productions and brands.
· Own productions (from concepting through delivery) with minimal oversight, ensuring all projects are produced within budget and on time
· Work directly with all agency departments during production- Business Managers, Creatives, Developers, and Account Managers from creative concepting through final asset delivery
· Continue growing a wide variety of production partners and contacts across a variety of media; develop relationships and identify the right partners for the right assignments
· Learn to be a team player who also displays leadership abilities
· Execute post production processes, both externally (when working with partners) and internally (when producing using in-house talent and resources through Steelhead
· Demonstrate communication and presentation skills with clients and the broader agency
· Demonstrate cooperation and versatility when responding to a variety of situations
· Craft the best creative solutions, while creating deliverables that are on-time and on budget
· Develop a strong working knowledge of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract, eventually being able to work with BA on talent estimates and high-level production ballparking
· 5-10+ years in an agency production role
· Ability to work collaboratively with a great, fast paced, and talented production and post production team
· Innovative thinking, and the ability to manage the quickly evolving production environment
· Demonstrated ability to listen, and apply learning to practical situations
· Exceptional organizational skills